(Read the Official Rules before you get too far along).
Are you eligible?
- You must be at least 8 years old to enter. If you're under 18, you'll also need parental/guardian approval.
- You must be a legal resident of Australia.
Depending on your age, you can enter one of two categories:
- 8 - 12 years - a poster interpretation of the theme
- 13 - 18 years - a video interpretation of the theme
Remind us what are the prizes?
Two Overall Category Winners!Each will win an iPad Air (Wi-Fi, 16GB) + AUD$500 cash + Maximum Security Pack (5 Devices for 12 months).
Runner Up Prizes in each category:
- Second prize winners will each win: iPad Mini (with retina display, Wi-Fi, 16GB) + Maximum Security Pack (5 Devices for 12 months)
- Third prize winners will each win: iPad Mini (16GB) + Maximum Security Pack (5 Devices for 12 months)
How can you tell your story?
This is a video and poster competition.
So, grab whatever video recording device or material that you need and get to work!
Read this. Think it over. Talk about it with your friends.
The internet is such a normal part of everyday life; social networks, gaming, apps, blogs, photo sharing, texting… the list is endless!
Many of the generations before you have a completely different idea about technology and the internet compared to how you see it. Some worry a lot about the bad stuff online. The bad stuff often gives the internet a bad reputation. But there is so much great stuff happening online, we just don't hear about it!
Agree? Then tell us your story by creating a 2 minute film or a poster on the following theme:
What do you enjoy doing On The Go on your mobile device and how do you do it safely? ? If you have advice to offer others; that would be cool too!. (mobile devices meaning smartphones, tablets etc)
What do you enjoy doing On The Go on your mobile device and how do you do it safely? If you have advice to offer others; that would be cool too!. (mobile devices meaning smartphones, tablets etc). We’re looking for original films and posters that demonstrate this.
You get the message out in your own voice, your own words, your own style.
All it takes is a 2 minute film or a poster.
Be funny. Be dramatic. Be creative!
Use live action, stop action, animation, paints, sketches, poetry, songs, music or none. Whatever you do, be real.
Need some inspiration?
Check out these great resources.